By His Stripes I am Healed!

A minister once told me not to believe the devil's lies. But somehow along the way, I find myself easily believing one out of so many lies of the enemy. By believing it, that lie seems to be slowly gripping me causing me to be anxious, panicky and starting to lose my grip on God's loving hand. Unnoticed, if I let it then that lie will manifest itself because I have believed it to happen.

I am reminded again and again not only to feed on the Word of God but to stand firm on it because what God says in His Word is true and will stand forever.

Any kind of sickness or illness that we have, we can trust God for healing and claim His promises found in His Word. John 10:10 says that the enemy came to steal, kill and to destroy, but Jesus came that we might have life and that we might have it more abundantly. So why choose to believe the enemy when we can choose to believe Jesus Christ Who can give us more?

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we are healed." As Christians, we only have to claim our healing and not to suffer sickness anymore because of Jesus Who bare our sins and diseases at the Cross of Calvary!

1 Peter 2:24 "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness; by Whose stripes ye WERE healed." Amen!

Psalms 103:1-5, I want also to bless the Lord and to remember all His benefits He has given not only to me but to His children. Let us claim them for they are ours, if we have made Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. I claim all of these because they are God's benefits for His children as stated in His Word.

- Who forgives all my iniquities;
- Who heals all my diseases;
- Who redeems my life from destruction;
- Who crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfies my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Bless the Lord, o my soul, and all that is within me! Bless His holy name! Thanks be to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay to admit "I don't know"

Is Life Unfair?

Freedom From the Bondage of Sin